"Become a wildlife detective by seeking out plants and animals whilst discovering facts about them from the wildlife experts. There will be bug hunting, rockpooling, butterfly hunt, wildflower walk, small mammal discovery, reptile search, bird watching and so much more, all at Lundy Bay near Polzeath, North Cornwall.
Whether for an hour or 24, the choice is yours, get involved with as much or as little as you like, but come along and discover the wildlife on your doorstep."
- Sorry this event isn’t suitable for dogs; please leave your dogs at home.
- Some areas of Lundy Bay are suitable for pushchairs. Unfortunately Lundy Bay is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- There will be catering at the event base provided by Victorian Mobile Catering. Bring cash or bring a picnic.
- There will be portaloos at the event base.
- Parking is in the event base field right next to Lundy Bay – please follow the signs.
Event organised by North Cornwall National Trust. For full info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01208 863821.
Timetable for events at this link: Lundy Bay BioBlitz poster and timetable